Monday, May 7, 2012

Beltane and May's super Full Moon

I wish I had more friends; more supplies, more something. I feel a little lonely and sometimes empty when performing my rituals. Beltane was spent at home with the children. I had planned for us to go outside, but it was unbearably hot and the children cranky. The heat made me feel ill and a headache all day. Saturday's super full moon was also a bust. The sky was thick with clouds and the air sticky and hot. It was suffocating just stepping outside. I was horribly bummed I didn't get to see the largest full moon of the year. Instead, I contemplated the goals I was going to set for this lunar cycle. I can't wait until things get back to normal. Everything is still a bit of a mess in my life and it's really fucking up my zen.

No comments: