Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Snow Moon 2016

February is known to have the heaviest snow fall. However, since I live in the south, the most we've gotten is rain. After about a good week of spring weather, it has been raining the past couple of days and the temperature has dropped to the 60s. I see this time as an end to the winter. Nature struggling into the next season.


Last night, I went through a guided meditation offered by Source Vibrations on YouTube. You can find the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iOlFZHs768
It takes about 15 minutes before the meditation actually starts, but it is very soothing and relaxing. I didn't last further than a half-hour, because I ended up falling asleep.

This month's full moon musing is "You cannot give more days to life, but you can give more life to your days." I'm not quite sure what this means to me yet. It may have something to do with the fact that I just feel like giving up. I live every day of my life on auto-pilot and I feel like I'm getting nothing done. I want peace and understanding. I want this journey to slow down so I can catch my breath. I have so many things going on in my head, I, like I said, just want to give up. I need to remember why I'm on this journey and give it more life so that I can enjoy the outcome.

No comments: