Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Third New Moon 2016

I haven't done much contemplation this new moon, mostly because I am in a lot of physical pain. I am having issues with my right ovary to the point that if it doesn't get any better by May, I will have to have it laparoscopically removed.

Last night's card pulled was the Star. According to http://rider-waite.tarotsmith.net/, "The summary of several tawdry explanations says that it is a card of hope. On other planes it has been certified as immortality and interior light. For the majority of prepared minds, the figure will appear as the type of Truth unveiled, glorious in undying beauty, pouring on the waters of the soul some part and measure of her priceless possession. But she is in reality the Great Mother in the Kabalistic Sephira Binah, which is supernal Understanding, who communicates to the Sephiroth that are below in the measure that they can receive her influx."

I only understand about half of what that says, so I'm going with Truth Unveiled and Hope. I'm hoping this rings true in my life. Right now, I'm going through a lot of things. My physical health, as was previously mentioned, is not doing so well. I'm having issues with my mental health as well and hitting setbacks. I'm having financial problems and other issues, and I'm exhausted trying to keep my mentality in one piece. I've almost given up on multiple occasions. So, here's for HOPE, because I need it.

No comments: