Tuesday, April 12, 2016

New Moon April 2016

So, I did nothing for the new moon this month on Thursday the 7th. Not that I didn't want to, I just had little energy that week. I've actually been having issues with my energy. On Sunday, I kept falling asleep and dozing off. My children had tried to wake me, even their father tried, and I still slept well past noon and kept dozing until about 3pm. I have no idea what that is about and I think I need to up my meditation and do some yoga.

I had received from a page I follow on Facebook about what the new moon would bring.

New Moon in Aries
Image: Fire
Things are coming to a head and confrontation seems inevitable on this New Moon. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Otherwise, stand your ground.
Keywords: Confrontation, emotional outbursts, sizzle, intensity, expect the unexpected

I didn't really have and issues that day; a couple of misunderstandings, and a rude customer, but nothing too out of the ordinary. There was one emotional outburst, but it was to be expected as it was her last day at the salon. For me, it was a day of celebration.

We'll see what next month brings.

No comments: