Monday, April 25, 2016

Pink Moon 2016

It's been a very tiring few weeks. I am have a few issues with my health and it's taking a toll on my energy.

The month of April brings the full pink moon. Some people think the moon is named so because it turns pink, but the truth is a lot more simpler. "This full Moon heralded the appearance of the moss pink, or wild ground phlox—one of the first spring flowers. It is also known as the Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon, and the Fish Moon." -- from the Old Farmers' Almanac

This month's card pull from the Fairy Oracle that I use was pretty straight-forward. "Fear knocked on the door, trust opened it, and nobody was there." If I put trust in my faith, in my resources, and the people around me, my fear will go away. I have so much fear in my future, with my health and my schooling. I don't know if my upcoming surgery will help me out like it's supposed to. I don't know if I'll graduate on time. I don't know if I'll be able to pay off my school debt so I can graduate. I don't know a lot of things that are fucking with my emotions and my mind. I just need to trust that things will get resolved, that I'm stronger than I think I am, and watch the fear dissipate.

*sigh* This may take a while.

No comments: