Thursday, August 18, 2016

Full Sturgeon Moon

What is this moon? "Some Native American tribes knew that the sturgeon of the Great Lakes and Lake Champlain were most readily caught during this full Moon."

I didn't meditate today. I've had a headache since yesterday, mostly from my son practically screaming in my ear. He's terrible at whispering, and he has his mother's knack for being loud unintentionally. I did, however, pull a tarot card for a quick check up. I've been staying at my ex's house for the passed two weeks, so I have nothing but some stones and my deck.

I pulled the Hanged Man. "This card speaks of stasis, stalled progress, not taking action or perhaps even procrastination. This card suggests you may not be making a necessary or beneficial change, and are perhaps even denial over the need to make changes...what can you do right now to help yourself move in positive new directions?”

There are a lot of obstacles and changes coming my way, and I've just been sitting here hoping they would pass on their own and I won't have to deal with them. I have my licensure exam on the 29th and my ex suggested I move back in with him since I have a job lined up only 20 minutes away. *sigh* I really need to focus.

No comments: