Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Lughnasadh and the New Moon

I did nothing for Lughnasadh. July 31 is child #3's birthday, and she turned 7, so we just celebrated with her. The next day, I spent the day making sure the children did their chores and went to see my psychiatrist. Nothing exciting; Lughnasadh is my least celebrated holiday. I'm not sure why that is; it started way before my daughter was born. I make a note to do something, but I rarely ever do. Even more so now since Rose's birthday lands right before it.

I did, however, pull a three-card spread during a smoke break on Tuesday's new moon. I girl in my class carries a deck with her on the regular, so it was nice to try a new deck with different energies. My reading wasn't too fun, however. I pulled the Two of Swords (reversed), the Lovers, and the Chariot. Basically I'm going through conflicts, need to communicate better, and will be faced with new challenges soon. UGH. I just want a break!

Here's to new challenges, which are already manifesting as I have a job interview on Monday.

No comments: