Sunday, January 7, 2007

Emergency Spells

Moon Phase: 3rd in Leo (enters Virgo @ 0118 EST)
Planet: Sun
Colour: Yellow

"There are times when a challenging situation occurs quite quickly and you need to carry out emergency magic for your immediate protection. There's no time to collect ritual tools, write spells, and wait for the right Moon phase. Don't underestimate the power of visualization. If you need to perform contingency magic and wish to craft a spell write quickly, you can recall a simple, all-purpose spell, visualize the symbolism you need (such as a protective goddess or white light) and repeat to yourself like a mantra to raise the energy. Here is a simple one I wrote with my daughter to help her visualize protection from school bullies.
All the energy you send me
Will be returned to you times three
This short spell has served as a useful backup in many stressful situations for myself as well as my daughter. I often use it at work."

--Emily Flak
Tips for the Busy Witch

No comments: