Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week Two

13 Aug 2008 - 20 Aug 2008
Days 9 through 16

So far I'm enjoying my Magickal Handcrafting class. This week was paper crafts. I think what I liked the best is learning how to properly bind a book. I already knew how to make paper, so now with binding knowledge, I'm going to re-do my entire Book of Shadows.

I've already begun to rewrite all the basic information for Wicca (I'll do all the spells and such last) and am using markers to color code the pages. Guidelines will be in black, grey, and maybe brown. The section on love will be in pink and red; prosperity in green; healing in blues; to bring energy and confidence will be done in yellow and orange while meditations and chants will be done in purples. I don't know what colors everything else will be -- still very much up in the air.

I am liking how this craft class is really making me think about the way my magickal tools should be.

No comments: