Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week Five

06 Sep 08 - 13 Sep 08
Days 33 through 40

Part 2 of Nature crafts was very interesting. This part was mainly focussed on animal - skins, feathers, etc. I really doubt I'll be working with any animal skins other than cow leather, but reading the correspondences for each animal was inspiring. Maybe I'll grab a handful of feathers and make a dream catcher?

So I re-read my past entries and just realized that I forgot to mention my night at Pagan House -- the Pagan church in Omaha. Deena picked us up and we had a healing ritual in the sanctuary. I was able to meet Rebecca who is one of our newest members. It was a very enjoyable experience but the setting made me wish I had a church closer to home. It also made me want to start my own church or group. We'll see what the future holds for that idea. I know that right now I am nowhere near qualified.

No comments: