Friday, September 5, 2008

Week Four

29 Aug 2008 - 05 Sep 08
Days 25 through 32

A month has officially passed -- can you believe it? I think it passed by rather quickly, which is always nice. I'm not sure if I will do an entire 366 days for my training or not. That amount of time seems daunting when I sit down and think about it.

The past lesson in handcrafting was part 1 of Nature crafts. The great thing about this lesson (other than my 100 on my assignment) is that I realized that I do a bit of nature crafts without realizing it.

Since I homeschool my daughters, for my eldest's science projects we always collect things from outside and make collages and such. If they are still pretty moist with life, I press them in the pages of a sketchbook. When I dry them out or are rocks or feathers, I put them in a plastic bag - a cleat Ziploc for display purposes.

I sing and talk to the plants when I prune or harvest them, which is very magickal. I am liking finding out that even my every day habits are just as magickal.

No comments: